Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love Is in the Air!

My new towels, thanks to Travis’s grandmother!

Since today’s holiday has a different place is everyone’s heart, I will make this short and sweet. I have an unjustifiable addiction to holiday hand towels and other kitchen/dining room décor. Under my steps, each holiday’s decorations are in clear shoebox containers, labeled and stacked neatly (not "Monica's" closet). I am sharing this because I am sure there are others of you out there that have to resist the urge to change your dining room table out for every Hallmark holiday. 

I love you a latte! Goes great with our new tile backsplash.





Last year, I kept it to four changes: spring, summer, fall and Christmas. But this year I couldn’t bear the sight of my holiday decorations after the New Year, so I put some of last year’s decorations with a few new additions on the dining room table, and voilà, my sweet décor! 
My sweet dining room table <3
Cupcakes dish (one of three) from Kohl’s last year, hearts from Pier 1 and rose petals.
Our sweetheart (a.k.a., breakfast table). Tip,  re-used some of your red and silver décor from Christmas!
I am sharing this publicly so I resist the urge to change it again for Saint Patrick’s Day, Cinco de Mayo, etc, etc. 

My new favorite fruit and candy dish.
What will be joining all this festiveness: the beautiful flowers that arrived at work this morning. Thanks, hubby!
Regardless of your plans, your "status,” or where you find yourself tonight. I hope you have a heart warming and sweet Valentines.

With love –




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 

LiveEnergized | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012