- 60 Second Carioca or Grapevine Drill
- 50 Second Creepy Crawly Walk (Bridge walking backward on hands)
- 40 Squats
- 30 Jumping Jacks
- 20 Second Sprint
- 10 Push Ups
Cardio Bootcamp - Grab a partner and watch the calories burn! I recommend doing each workout 3 times, 40 seconds on...20 seconds off. Have fun!
- Pumpkin Toss (Medicine Ball works too!) - Grab a partner and toss the pumpkin back and forth while running horizontally the length of a room.
- Monster Walk - Place a tight small band around your ankles, walk in a half moon shape forward, alternating legs.....think Thriller!
- Frankenstein Lunge - With a hand weight in each hand, lunge forward keeping your hands at shoulder height the whole time.
- Spider Push Up - Starting in a plank, step forward bringing your foot to shoulder height, then pushup. Alternate on each side.
- Bat Burpees - Standard burpee, but jumping into a "bat" pose (aka start jump).
- Goblet Squat - Grabbing a pumpkin, or a kettle bell squat. For extra calories, add an upright row or overhead press.
- Bon Fire Outs - Go into a deep squat, feet spread wider than shoulder width. With a bench or low surface in front come up into a lunge reaching out and coming into a elevated plank.
- Zombie Get Ups - Starting laying completely flat, come up to full standing...without using your hands. You can however..cross your feet.
- Full Moon Rises - Laying down with a exercise ball between your feet crunch up to pass it to your hands, alternate.
Of course this can also be done tomorrow, to burn off today's festivities. Or you can just join me tomorrow at Allstar Backyard Bootcamp at 9am, to see what we come up with next!